The exhaust valve system (EXUP) is used by the manufacturers to lower the noise levels of the exhaust and to control torque in the low RPMs. The system is incompatible with race cans and full aftermarket exhaust systems because it is part of the standard exhaust.
SmartMoto has created a new servo eliminator that has the most compact design available in the market. We do not use wires and we enclose the circuit and connectors together in one box. Also, we give special attention to durability; we enclose the whole product into special high grade resin like the most motorcycle manufacturers do in similar applications.
The Exhaust Servo Eliminator by SmartMoto uses a built in microprocessor to guarrantee reliability and seamless function unlike cheaper versions of this modification.
- Removes the EXUP system completely without enabling the associated Fi error code.
- Replaces a faulty servo motor or exhaust valve.
- Lets you install an aftermarket full exhaust system.
- Releases maximum torque at low RPMs.
- Reduce weight and free up space.
- It is the most compact Exhaust Servo Eliminator!
High Quality Standards
- The whole product is enclosed into a special high grade resin. It is the most durable design available, it is compact and completely waterproof.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- Aprilia > RSV4 1000 > 2009 - 2016
- Aprilia > Tuono V4 1000 > 2011 - 2014
- Aprilia > Tuono V4 1100 > 2015 - 2016
- MV Agusta > F4 1000 S/R/RR > 2010 - 2016
- MV Agusta > Brutale 920 > 2011 - 2012
- MV Agusta > Brutale 990 > 2010 - 2012
- MV Agusta > Brutale 1090 > 2010 - 2013
- MV Agusta > F3 675 > 2012 - 2016
- MV Agusta > F3 800 > 2012 - 2016