SITTA Racing aluminum chain wheels Made in Italy
STD - Rear 44 teeth
The quality of the SITTA sprockets speaks for itself, these are used in Moto 2, Moto 3, Superbike, Superstock, Supersport, CIV (Italy) and CEV (Spain).
Through the use in the high-end range, precise experience can be collected and the design of the chain wheels can be adapted to the maximum.
- Fully milled from an aluminium block
- Use of certified materials, 7075-T6 aluminium
- Quality control on each sprocket
- Extremely accurate processing
- Unique design
- Continuous optimization of the chain wheels, through experience from racing
- Durable by removing all sharp edges on sprocket and teeth
Sitta was founded in 1993 and certified its chain wheels according to UNI EN ISO 9000/2000, in order to keep the quality at the high level.
The Sitta chain wheels with their unmistakable and unique design are made of 7075-T6 Duraluminum, which is mainly used in aviation.
The tensile strength is about 11 times that of pure aluminum and, by curing, almost reaches the strength of steel.
All chain wheels are colored anodized to avoid oxidation and to minimize wear.
Each sprocket is milled from an aluminum block with extreme precision.
All sharp edges with break points are removed to achieve optimum stability.