The secondary air injection system (PAIR) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid the combustion of unburned fuel in the exhaust. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when you fit aftermarket exhausts.
The PAIR Valve Eliminator kit by SmartMoto combines the electronic PAIR Valve Eliminator with heat resistant rubber caps to let you remove this system from your motorcycle completely.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
- This kit enables you to remove the PAIR system completely, including the valve and the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The PAIR Valve Eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- Suzuki > GSR 600 > 2005 - 2010
- Suzuki > GSXR 750 > 2006 - 2020
- Suzuki > GSXR 600 > 2004 - 2020
- Suzuki > M1500 Intruder > 2009 - 2019
- Suzuki > C1500 Intruder > 2010 - 2019
- Suzuki > C90 Boulevard > 2010 - 2019
- Suzuki > M90 Boulevard > 2009 - 2019
- Kawasaki > VN 1600 > 2002 - 2009
- Kawasaki > VN 1700 > 2009 - 2022
- Kawasaki > VN 900 > 2006 - 2020
- Kawasaki > VN 2000 > 2004 - 2010