NGK is the world's leading manufacturer of spark plugs.
State - of - the - art production facilities, large investments in research and development, as well as the strong commitment to racing,
Formula 1 to two-wheel motor sport, makes the NGK spark plug so successful.
NGK LKAR9BI9 (6205) - Laser Iridium Spark Plug / Sparkplug
Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling.
NGK is the brand leader in the UK spark plug market and are the world's biggest supplier to many major car manufacturers. Each and every one of their products are designed to meet the most rigorous standards and are the professionals' choice because of their quality and technical excellence. Their plugs can be found in use by teams in the F1, WRC and MotoGP. Put simply, NGK genuine spark plugs are the workhorse at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
The NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs utilise a 0.6mm laser welded fine iridium tip which ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark along with a tapered ground electrode which minimizes electrical quenching effect. The longer insulator nose prevents fouling, the corrugated ribs on the insulator prevent flashover and a triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage.
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance
Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
Seat Type: Gasket
Type: Fine wire
Fitment / Compatibility Details:
- KTM 1190 RC8
- KTM 1190 Adventure, R (Twin Spark)
- KTM RC8R (inc. track model)
- KTM RC8R (inc. track model (Twin Spark))
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R (Twin Spark)
For KTM 1290 2 LKAR9BI-9 are required along with 2 LMAR7A-9