Due to low stock levels and manufacturing backorders there is up to a 6 week wait on this product - please contact us for more information.
This specially made 'Dome' edition of the Rottweiler Intake System for the Super Moto R 950 is hands down one of the best modifications you will find in terms of performance. Opening up the big KTM twins intake will gain you more horsepower than an exhaust system ever will at a fraction of the cost and it will feel like you just upgraded to a larger engine package. Maintenance becomes a snap and it gets even easier with the use of PC Racing filter skins on this style of filter. 3 stages of specially made open cell foam ensure that you are getting the best in breathability and filtration for your engine. Add to that our signature sound that originally created the Rottweiler brand name and within a little installation time, your big twin has been transformed into the beast it was always meant to be. On all models, you can also expect a 6 lb (3.6 kg) weight savings with the removal of the SAS and Evap canisters systems using our SAS Stage 1 System. That's almost another horsepower in weight savings alone.
Note: The SMR and SE models require a 'Dome' style filter as the clearance under the fuel tank on these models is very tight. This requires some trimming of the velocity stacks that can easily be done with a small saw blade or band saw. This is necessary to allow the filter enough clearance to fit between the fuel tank and the velocity stacks. The sheer volume of air increase negates any precieved effects of shortening the stacks. For pre-cut factory velocity stacks ready to go see here.
- Big horsepower gains that only Rottweiler Performance can produce
- Tool-less access and removal for easy maintenance
- Proprietary triple layer foam filtration
- Custom shaped velocity stack for maximum intake velocity
- 1-hour installation
Suggestions upon installation:
- It is advised but not mandatory to remove the emissions hardware when installing a Rottweiler Intake System. The part where the Secondary Air Injection (SAS or SAI) attaches to the stock air-box is removed with this installaton and if the installer wants to keep the SAS/SAI on the bike (rare), you will need to attach a small filter to the leftover hose. See our SAS block off kits.
To gain the best from these bikes combine with a custom tune, Call for more information on any tuning mods including any product from the Rottweiler range - 0151 345 0170