Most of the latest Suzuki models come with retarded ignition timing in the first 4 gears. This restriction is applied by Suzuki to limit the available torque in low speeds for road safety.
The SmartMoto Smart TRE bypasses the ignition timing retard applied on Suzuki models and gives the optimal map to all gears for maximum performance.
SmartMoto has created this new version of the popular TRE mod which is smart and does not affect the map of Neutral, while it gives the unrestricted 5th gear signal when any other gear is selected.
- Bypasses the Timing Restriction of the first 4 gears
- Improves the throttle response and releases maximum torque
- Does not affect Neutral like the cheap TRE versions
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required
- Compatible with the Power CommanderTM and the Bazzaz Z-FiTM.
- Disables the Speed limiter on 1000cc+ models
- * Customer reviews have shown improved power delivery and stronger overall accelerations with the product installed
High Quality Standards
- The whole product is enclosed into a special high grade resin. It is the most durable design available, it is compact and completely waterproof.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
Note: Models with standard gear indicators will always show "5" when in any selected gear except of Neutral.
- Suzuki > V-Strom 1000 > 2013 - 2019
- Suzuki > V-Strom 650 > 2012 - 2020
- Suzuki > GSF Bandit 1250 > 2007 - 2016
- Suzuki > GSR 600 > 2005 - 2010
- Suzuki > GSX 650 > 2008 - 2015
- Suzuki > GSX-S 1000 > 2015 - 2018
- Suzuki > GSXR 1000 > 2001 - 2016
- Suzuki > Hayabusa GSX1300R > 1999 - 2020
- Suzuki > SV 1000 S/N > 2003 - 2007
- Suzuki > TL 1000 R/S > 1998 - 2003
- Suzuki > GSR 750 > 2011 - 2016
- Suzuki > GSX 1250 > 2010 - 2017
- Suzuki > GSX-S 750 > 2015 - 2019
- Suzuki > GSXR 750 > 1998 - 2020
- Suzuki > GSXR 600 > 2001 - 2020
- Suzuki > GSF Bandit 650 > 2007 - 2016
- Suzuki > GSX 1400 > 2001 - 2008