OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 94.20 CFM
DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 145.80 CFM
DNA Increased Air Flow: +54.78%
DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- This filter features DNA®’s Stage 2 kit eliminates the OEM intake snorkel of YAMAHA models and offers higher performance and better intake sound.
- This Stage 2 kit is designed to replace the stock plastic air box top cover and OEM air filter. With the use of P-Y9N21-S2 there is no need to use the OEM air filter or DNA P-Y9N21-01.
- Included in the Stage 2 kit you will find all the necessary parts to install the Stage 2. Special stainless steel bracket for mounting the stock ECU is supplied and also zip ties to mount and tie down your ECU are supplied.
- The airflow of this new DNA Stage 2 air filteris +54.78% more than the stock YAMAHA air box with OEM air filter & stock air box cover applied!
- Stock air box with OEM air filter & OEM cover flow : 94.20 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- Stock airbox with DNA Stage 2 air filter: 145.80 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA® Stage 2 kit is designed as a High Flow product for: ‘Road & Race use’.
The Anatomy of a DNA High Performance Filter
This is what Power is made of!
A DNA High Performance Filter is a high quality, next generation multilayer cotton gauze,flameproof, oil impregnated air filter.
The DNA FCd design technology
The DNA FCd design or "Welcome to the Future"! At least 20% and up to 80% more filtration area, using DNA FCd technology is common. The unique revolutionary design, an innovation by DNA, allows the pleated filtering media to follow precisely the air box contour, regardless the complexity of the shape, seriously increasing air flow. Taking advantage of the complete footprint of the air box, we eliminate "dead spots" that rob power. If the area is there why not use it!