Removing the standard electronic steering damper off a motorcycle and disconnecting it from the wiring harness triggers the associated Fi error code.
The Steering Damper Eliminator by SmartMoto is a plug and play device that bypasses the standard electronic steering damper and fools the ECU that it is in place.
- Enables you to remove the stock electronic steering damper so you can install any aftermarket damper.
- Replaces a faulty electronic steering damper.
- Disables the Fi error codes associated with the electronic steering damper.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- Yamaha > YZF R1 > 2009 - 2021
- Yamaha > YZF R1M > 2015 - 2021
- Yamaha > MT-10 SP > 2017 - 2021