The Current Options for the bike as per fitment are as follow
- Road silencer Ti/Carbon Cat retained 71868PK
- Road silencer Alu/carbon Cat retained 71868AK
- Road silencer Dark Alu/carbon Cat retained 71868AKN
- Road silencer Steel Pro Race cone Cat retained 71868PRI
- Road silencer Dark steel Pro Race cone Cat retained 71868PRN
- Road silencer GP2 titanium Cat retained 71538GP
- Road silencer GP2 Dark (steel) Cat retained 71538GPI
- Steel collector to fit with Arrow or original silencers No cat 71678MI
- Competition Low EVO race system ti/steel 54mm with DB killer Titanium cone No cat 71141CP
- Competition Low EVO race system all ti 54mm with DB killer Titanium cone No cat 71142CP
- Superbike Race system ti/steel 65mm 300mm Silencer Ti/carbon No cat 61007BC
- Superbike Race system all-titanium 65mm 300mm Silencer Ti/carbon No cat 61008BC
- Competition Full System Ti/Steel 65mm 220mm Silencer Ti/carbon No cat 71139CKZ
- Competition Full System All Titanium 65mm 220mm Silencer Ti/carbon No cat 71140CKZ
- Competition EVO 2 Full System Ti/Steel 65mm Titanium cone No cat 71139CP
- Competition Low race system ti/steel Ti/carbon No cat 71141CKZ
- Competition Low race system all t Ti/carbon No cat 71142CKZ
Please choose from the drop-down menu which exhausts you would like
When installing any one of Arrow exhausts
it is recommended to install a map / ECU de-
activating valve function or a servo eliminator sold here
Please note this item has a 2-3 week dispatch delay
Arrow Exhaust is the globally renowned industry leader in producing high performance exhaust systems for motorcycles. In total, Arrow Exhaust has claimed over 20 World Titles in WSBK, SuperSport, MX, Supermoto, Moto2 and MotoGP. Research and development in racing has always been a strong focus for Arrow and has had a direct effect on Arrow exhaust products. From their slip-on exhaust to their full systems, every Arrow pipe resonates with racing pedigree and utilises a combinations of titanium, stainless steel, carbon fibre and NiChrome alloys.
The same technology used to develop Arrow's professional racing silencers is also used in the road legal versions, so you can enjoy the exclusivity and high performance levels in full compliance with the latest European Community road regulations. The racing and the road approved exhausts range share the same manufacturing procedures using top quality materials such as aluminium, titanium, carbon fibre and stainless steel assembled together using only T.I.G. and M.I.G. welding techniques.
This street legal version reduces drastically the sound emission through the use of an innovative inner silencer design, while maintaining the performance gain within the limits allowed by the European regulations. Each silencer is supplied with a copy of certification filed at the Ministry of Transportation.
- Road approved silencer, fits directly onto original pipework.
- Fits in standard position.
- Street legal silencers feature a removable baffle (db-killer) for race track use.
- Up to 30% - 50% reduction in weight over original equipment.
Definitions - Where silencers are described as 'titanium' , 'aluminium' or 'carbon fibre' this is the shell of the silencer only (the silencers have stainless steel internals and end caps. The exceptions are silencers described as 'titanium+ carbon fibre' - these have titanium shell with a carbon fibre end cap, and those described as 'all carbon fibre' - these have carbon fibre shell as well as a carbon fibre end cap). FULL SYSTEMS have stainless steel pipework. ROAD APPROVED means there is EU noise homogation for the silencer or system.
For any additional information on these or any other tuning modification please do not hesitate to get in touch
Regards P3 Tuning Ltd