Bullet Frame Slider: Set: Both sides - STREET version
- Street Designed - For mounting beyond the fairing, reducing damage to frame and other costly parts. Provides another point contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Safe and Secure - The aluminium tubular design absorbs impact and distortion. Bolt cap head sits only 5mm away from stock mounting position minimising leverage
- Job Well Done - Manufactured to the same high standards as the engine protection, providing a safe and efficient product. Low cost bullet moulding replacement available (CPM-3)
Fits These Bike Models
- Ninja ZX-25R 2020-2024
- Ninja ZX-4R & ZX-4RR 2023
Fitting Instructions -
- Ninja ZX-25R 2020-2024 - Ninja ZX-25R 2020
MCN product review:
"What’s good: These GB Racing secondary engine covers saved my expensive R1 engine in a recent spill. Without them, I’m convinced my bike would have been a write-off, meaning a costly repair, and more than likely a new engine.
The protectors performed perfectly, there’s no damage to the engine whatsoever. And although the protectors are scuffed they’ve not holed or snapped.
I’ve also used GB Racing engine protectors on my GSX-R600 race bike and they’ve performed perfectly. Even a third gear highside couldn’t defeat them.
The majority of the British Superbike teams use these protectors now, as does much of the Moto 2 grid.
It’s easy to see why. I’ll be fitting some new ones to both my road-going R1 and my race bike.
What’s not? There’s really no downside. They only take 30 minutes to fit. At around £150 you might think they’re slightly expensive, but I’d rather spend £150 as a precautionary measure than cough up for a new motor after a low speed crash. That’d be a bill for anything up to £3000."