The SAS system routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburned fuel. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause problems when fitting aftermarket exhausts.
The SmartMoto SAS valve removal kit combines the electronic SAS valve eliminator with CNC machined block off plates to let you remove the full system from the motorcycle.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel mixture tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- The electronic SAS valve eliminator disables the error codes associated with the AIS valve
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
- This kit enables you to remove the SAS system completely, including the valve, the SAS covers and the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The electronic SAS valve eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The rubber cap is special heat resistant cap for high durability.
- The block off plates are CNC machined 6061 billet aluminium and come with stainless steel bolts and washers.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Yamaha > MT-10 > 2016 - 2022
- Yamaha > YZF R1 > 2015 - 2022
- Yamaha > YZF R1M > 2015 - 2022
- Yamaha > MT-10 SP > 2017 - 2022
- VIDEO GUIDE SmartMoto AIS Valve, o2 Sensor and Servo removal
- INSTALLATION PAIR AIS VALVE ELIMINATOR KIT