Make : Honda
Model : CBR1000 RR - HRC 'kit'
Year : 2020 onward
Part Number : BD-SW-KIT-40
Number of switch functions - Left : 7
Number of switch functions - Right : 6
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type - Left : Mounts directly onto the handlebar using our generic 22mm clamp
Mounting type - Right : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the product : Datasheet
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard left and right switch assembly on bikes equipped with the factory HRC 'kit'
The standard right switch is integrated with the throttle grip sensor. To fit this kit you will need to buy the HRC separate throttle sensor which is not supplied in this kit.
- 7 function left switch
- 6 function right switch
- Control module
- All wiring to enable 'plug n play'
- Pit speed limiter - ON
- Pit speed limiter - OFF
- Mode - A - UP
- Mode - A - DOWN
- Mode - B - UP
- Mode - B - DOWN
- Left control function
- Launch function
- Slick / Wet tyre
- Right control function
- Rain light switch **
** rain light - This provides the 'switch' only accessed by two spare pins on the main connector. You will need to wire this into the fused power supply of the HRC kit wiring.
Brake side : These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp. Or for the left side via a slim 22mm clamp directly onto the handlebar
The clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
Use the 'pull down' menus above to select alternative clamps
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for the brake and the BR-G clamp for the clutch side.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Clutch side : These 'Type c' switches normally mount onto the clutch post or master cylinder, but Honda only have one clutch post bolt as standard. For this reason the default clamp will be the BR-G generic clamp
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp to suit a standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost should you have an aftermarket clutch post.
We have clutch clamps for:
- BR-G 22mm generic bar clamp
- CL-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- CL-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- CL-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato and Hel components
- CL-K 36mm in-line spacing as found on Kawasaki
- CL-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-G clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change the clutch at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage