The SCS / DLC Switch by SmartMoto connects to the DLC connector and allows you to enable the service diagnostics mode on any Honda Fi motorcycle. This mode will let you to access the stored ECU error codes and troubleshoot Fi problems.
Reference Honda OEM part no.: 070PZ-ZY30100
- Displays the current and memorized Fi error codes via the blinking Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL).
- Plug and play installation.
- Waterproof design.
- Cable length: 35cm
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors and materials to ensure perfect fitment.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
The SmartMoto SCS / DLC switch comes with new waterproof design!
It can be installed permanently on the motorcycle with our fully waterproof installation kit through a 6mm hole or at any fixed point with a cable tie.The switch connects to the wiring harness via an OEM sealed connector.
Please refer to the service manual of the motorcycle to find the location of the DLC connection. It is a red 4 pins connector with a red dust cap.
For the installation you need to uncap the DLC connector and connect the switch on this connector.
To use the switch you need to turn the ignition ON and the engine stop switch to RUN then turn the SmartMoto DLC switch on. If the ECM has any DTC error in its memory, the MIL will start blinking. The MIL blinks indicate the DTC error.
Note: The error codes description can be found on the service manual of your motorcycle.