Designed in collaboration with the best teams of the Moto2 class and suitable for the most popular sports motorbikes such as the Honda CBR 600 RR, CBR 1000 RR or Yamaha R1 and R6.
The throttle grip is made of a light aluminum alloy. Screws and nut are made of titanium, are lightweight and guarantee long life.
Equipped with three different rings:
- White ring: 55 ° opening for normal use
- Red ring: 53 ° progressive opening for sporty use
- Green ring: 60 ° opening for use in wet conditions
- Two customisable cables included
- Opener cable with core and cable nozzle etc. on the throttle side already assembled and loose parts for the carburettor side so that it can be adapted for different carburettors thanks to the enclosed accessory kit
- Close-up cable with core and rope cable grommet etc. already assembled on the throttle side and loose parts for the carburettor side so that it can be adapted for different carburettors, thanks to the enclosed accessory kit
- Throttle grip screws
- Accessory kit consisting of:
2 Protective end pieces for the correspondingly cut ends, 2 pairs of cable curves with different lengths for the adjustment to the carburettor/ throttle body, 2 nipples to attach to the correspondingly cut-off souls
Attention ! This throttle is only to be used on the racetrack!