Make : Suzuki
Model : GSXR 1000 750 600
Year : 2006 to 2016
Part Number : BD-SW-4BC-11
Number of switch functions : 4
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Track only
Note : Brake light switch wiring is not included but can be added as an option
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the product : DATASHEET
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly.
These brake mount switches provide greater handlebar space especially for aftermarket throttle systems or narrow bars.
- Dash mode up/down
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
The clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or throttle components.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage