This switch fits newer Suzuki FI models (2004-on) that feature the 6(six) pin connector.
The Suzuki Dealer Mode Switch by SmartMoto allows you to enable the dealer mode on Suzuki Fi motorcycles. This mode will let you to access the Fi error codes, troubleshoot Fi problems and adjust the throttle position sensor (TPS).
Reference Suzuki OEM part no.: 09930-82720
- Displays the current and memorized Fi error codes and the TPS adjustment bar on the LCD screen.
- Plug and play installation.
- Waterproof design.
- Cable length: 35cm
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors and materials to ensure perfect fitment.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
The SmartMoto dealer mode switch comes with new waterproof design!
It can be installed permanently on the motorcycle with our fully waterproof installation kit through a 6mm hole or at any fixed point with a cable tie. The switch connects to the wiring harness via an OEM sealed connector.
Connection is found under the front seat. It is a white six pins female connector with a black rubber dust cap. Uncap the connector and connect the switch on this connector.
To use the switch you need to turn the ignition on and then turn the tool switch on, the TPS bar and the memorized Fi error codes will be displayed on the LCD screen of the motorcycle.
Note: The error codes description and the procedure to adjust the throttle position sensor (TPS) can be found on the service manual of your motorcycle.