Make : Yamaha
Model : R6
Year : 2017 onward with i2m dashboard
Part Number : BD-SW-4BC-51
Number of switch functions : 4
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the product : Datasheet
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly on bikes fitted with the i2m dashboard
The standard Mode switch is removed and replaced by two buttons for dash up/down and pre-wired to suit the i2m dash
Note : This switch has two versions, 'B' being specific to the USA, and 'A' for the rest of the world. Compare your standard switch with the product images, then use the pull down menu above to order the correct replacement part.
May also be used with the YEC/GYRT kit system (choose switch option A)
- Dash up/down
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
The clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or throttle components
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage