IN ORDER TO FIT THE REPLACEMENT GBRACING V4R CLUTCH COVER
TO THE DRY CLUTCH YOU WILL NEED TO
REMOVE AND NOT RE-FIT THE OE CLUTCH COVER.
Please note: The GBRacing clutch cover will fit over the standard STM clutch.
If you have an alternative clutch pack fitted, we cannot guarantee the
GBRacing cover will clear the clutch basket.
- Innovative venturi air intakes and exhausts to keep the dry clutch cool but safe from the gravel trap.
- Revolutionary new tough, high-impact composite material made from 60% Long Glass Fibered Nylon
- Bolt on product, allowing fast and easy removal and/or replacement
- The product is designed with aesthetics in mind, and priced to be competitive with the existing products on the market
- EUIPO Registered Design No: 006477170-0005
For questions regarding the Ducati V4R 2019 model, please see our FAQ page.
MCN product review:
"What’s good: These GB Racing secondary engine covers saved my expensive R1 engine in a recent spill. Without them, I’m convinced my bike would have been a write-off, meaning a costly repair, and more than likely a new engine.
The protectors performed perfectly, there’s no damage to the engine whatsoever. And although the protectors are scuffed they’ve not holed or snapped.
I’ve also used GB Racing engine protectors on my GSX-R600 race bike and they’ve performed perfectly. Even a third gear highside couldn’t defeat them.
The majority of the British Superbike teams use these protectors now, as does much of the Moto 2 grid.
It’s easy to see why. I’ll be fitting some new ones to both my road-going R1 and my race bike.
What’s not? There’s really no downside. They only take 30 minutes to fit. At around £150 you might think they’re slightly expensive, but I’d rather spend £150 as a precautionary measure than cough up for a new motor after a low speed crash. That’d be a bill for anything up to £3000."