We at Racetorx are the largest manufacturer of gear shift supports to suit a vast number of motorcycles.
Our gear shift supports help prevent mis-shifts / false neutrals and provide a more positive gear change.
By moving the fulcrum closer to the gear lever, the kinetic energy is altered to achieve less effort and better action.
With the use of the installed needle bearing or phosphorus bronze bush, the rotational resistance is reduced.
-helps prevent mis-shifts / false neutrals
-provides safety and protection
-quick shifters work better with a gear shift support fitted (due to reduced play in the shaft)
-gain confidence back in gear changes
-provides positive gear changes
-added protection for your transmission in the event of a crash
This can also be used in conjunction with quick shifters for a more responsive gear change.
Stop the mis-shifts and false neutrals while adding some protection to your transmission with our one-of-a-kind gear shift supports.
Don’t settle for knock-offs and inferior products.
- Kawasaki Z900 2017+
- Kawasaki Z900 RS 2017+
- Kawasaki Z1000 (SX/SE) 2018+
- Kawasaki ZX1000SX 2014
- Kawasaki Z1000 SX ABS 2011-2016
- Kawasaki Z1000 SX 2011-2019
- Kawasaki Verseys 1000 SE 2019-2021
- Kawasaki Verseys 1000 S 2021
- Kawasaki Verseys 1000 2012-2020
- Kawasaki Versy 1000 2018+
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX 2020-2021
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 2017
- Gear shift support (bearing/seal fitted)
- stainless steel Hardware included
- “Optional” 3grams of grease for the bearing
If you have any additional questions over this or any other tuning modification, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards P3 Tuning Ltd