STOCK Alternator / Generator STOCK Cover, Clutch / Gearbox Cover, Pulse / Timing Cover.
- Revolutionary new tough, high-impact composite material made from 60% Long Glass Fibered Nylon
- Bolt on product, allowing fast and easy removal and/or replacement
- The product is designed with aesthetics in mind, and priced to be competitive with the existing products on the market
- Alternator Cover Registered Design 4013200 (08-10), 4013200 (11-17)
- Clutch Cover Registered Design 4013201 (08-10), 4013201 (11-17)
- Pulse Cover Registered Design 4013202 (08-10), 4013202 (11-17)
MCN product review:
"What’s good: These GB Racing secondary engine covers saved my expensive R1 engine in a recent spill. Without them, I’m convinced my bike would have been a write-off, meaning a costly repair, and more than likely a new engine.
The protectors performed perfectly, there’s no damage to the engine whatsoever. And although the protectors are scuffed they’ve not holed or snapped.
I’ve also used GB Racing engine protectors on my GSX-R600 race bike and they’ve performed perfectly. Even a third gear highside couldn’t defeat them.
The majority of the British Superbike teams use these protectors now, as does much of the Moto 2 grid.
It’s easy to see why. I’ll be fitting some new ones to both my road-going R1 and my race bike.
What’s not? There’s really no downside. They only take 30 minutes to fit. At around £150 you might think they’re slightly expensive, but I’d rather spend £150 as a precautionary measure than cough up for a new motor after a low speed crash. That’d be a bill for anything up to £3000."