The secondary air injection system (PAIR) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid the combustion of unburned fuel in the exhaust. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when you fit aftermarket exhausts.
The PAIR Valve Removal kit by SmartMoto combines CNC machined block off plates with all the required hardware to let you remove this system from your motorcycle completely.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space.
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems.
- This kit enables you to remove the PAIR system completely, including the valve, the PAIR covers and the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
- The block off plates are made by CNC machined 6061 aluminium and come with stainless steel bolts and washers.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- Kawasaki > ZX12R > 2000 - 2003
- Kawasaki > ZX6R 600/636 > 1997 - 2002
- Kawasaki > ZX9R > 1995 - 2003
- Kawasaki > ZZR 600 > 1990 - 2006
- Kawasaki > ZXR 750 > 1991 - 1995
- VIDEO GUIDE SmartMoto AIS Valve, o2 Sensor and Servo removal
- INSTALLATION PAIR AIS VALVE ELIMINATOR KIT