The Oxygen sensors of all motorcycles are limited to catch the emission standards and in some specific throttle positions will try to alter the fuel mixture to catch the stoichiometric Air/Fuel ratio. This system is designed to improve emissions but has negative effect on performance.
The Oxygen sensor eliminator kit by SmartMoto replaces the OEM unit and forces the ECU to use the installed map without the restrictions of the Oxygen sensor.
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque in the low and mid RPMs.
- Supports aftermarket fuel controllers that require the elimination of the Oxygen sensor.
- Supplements the installation of aftermarket exhaust systems that do not have an Oxygen sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning Oxygen sensor.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- This kit contains two (2) Oxygen sensor eliminators that are required for this model.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- The exhaust blanking plugs are highly corrosion resistant plugs.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
Fitting is very easy, you need to follow the wires from the oxygen sensor to the wiring harness until you find its connector, then you disconnect it and you connect the eliminator in its place.
Then you unscrew the sensor from the exhaust and install the blanking plug in its place.
For motorcycles that have two oxygen sensors we list eliminator kits that contain two eliminators, you use the procedure above for each oxygen sensor.
- KTM > 1090 Adventure / R > 2017 - 2019
- KTM > 1190 Adventure > 2013 - 2016
- KTM > 1290 Super Adventure > 2015 - 2020
- KTM > 1290 Super Duke > 2014 - 2020
- KTM > 1050 Adventure > 2015 - 2020
- Ducati > Monster 1200 > 2014 - 2020
- Ducati > SuperSport /S 939 > 2017 - 2020
- Ducati > Monster 821 > 2014 - 2018
- Ducati > Scrambler 1100 > 2018 - 2020
- Ducati > Hypermotard 950 /SP > 2019 - 2020
- Triumph > Bonneville America 865 > 2008 - 2015
- Triumph > Bonneville 865 > 2008 - 2015
- Triumph > Bonneville 1200 T120 > 2016 - 2020
- Triumph > Scrambler 865 > 2008 - 2015
- Triumph > Speedmaster 865 > 2007 - 2015
- Triumph > Street Cup > 2016 - 2019
- Triumph > Street Scrambler 900 > 2016 - 2020
- Triumph > Street Twin 900 > 2016 - 2020
- Triumph > Thruxton 900 > 2008 - 2015
- Triumph > Thunderbird 1600 > 2009 - 2017
- Triumph > Thunderbird 1700 > 2011 - 2017
- Triumph > Thruxton 1200 /R > 2016 - 2020
- Triumph > Bonneville 900 T100 > 2016 - 2020
- Triumph > Boneville Bobber T120 > 2016 - 2020
- Triumph > Scrambler 1200 /XC > 2019 - 2020
- Triumph > Speed Twin 1200 > 2019 - 2020
- Triumph > Speedmaster 1200 > 2018 - 2020