The Oxygen sensors of all motorcycles are limited to catch the emission standards and in some specific throttle positions will try to alter the fuel mixture to catch the stoichiometric Air/Fuel ratio. This system is designed to improve emissions but has negative effect on performance.
The Oxygen sensor eliminator kit by SmartMoto replaces the OEM unit and forces the ECU to use the installed map without the restrictions of the Oxygen sensor.
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque in the low and mid RPMs.
- Supports aftermarket fuel controllers that require the elimination of the Oxygen sensor.
- Supplements the installation of aftermarket exhaust systems that do not have an Oxygen sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning Oxygen sensor.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- The exhaust blanking plugs are highly corrosion resistant plugs.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
Fitting is very easy, you need to follow the wires from the oxygen sensor to the wiring harness until you find its connector, then you disconnect it and you connect the eliminator in its place.
Then you unscrew the sensor from the exhaust and install the blanking plug in its place.
For motorcycles that have two oxygen sensors we list eliminator kits that contain two eliminators, you use the procedure above for each oxygen sensor.Compatible motorcycles
- Suzuki > Burgman 650 > 2003 - 2012
- Suzuki > V-Strom 650 > 2004 - 2011
- Suzuki > GSR 600 > 2005 - 2010
- Suzuki > Hayabusa GSX1300R > 2000 - 2007
- Suzuki > SV 1000 S/N > 2003 - 2007
- Suzuki > GSXR 750 > 2006 - 2007
- Suzuki > GSXR 600 > 2006 - 2007
- Honda > Transalp 700 > 2007 - 2016
- Honda > CBR 1000 RR > 2004 - 2007
- Honda > CBR 600 F > 2011 - 2016
- Honda > CBR 600 RR > 2007 - 2012
- Honda > CBF 1000 > 2006 - 2009
- Honda > CB 600 F Hornet > 2007 - 2015