STREET - Bullet Slider
- ‘Street’ designed, for mounting beyond the fairing
- Reducing damage to the frame, fairing and other costly parts
- Another point contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- Registered design no: 4018779
MCN product review:
"What’s good: These GB Racing secondary engine covers saved my expensive R1 engine in a recent spill. Without them, I’m convinced my bike would have been a write-off, meaning a costly repair, and more than likely a new engine.
The protectors performed perfectly, there’s no damage to the engine whatsoever. And although the protectors are scuffed they’ve not holed or snapped.
I’ve also used GB Racing engine protectors on my GSX-R600 race bike and they’ve performed perfectly. Even a third gear highside couldn’t defeat them.
The majority of the British Superbike teams use these protectors now, as does much of the Moto 2 grid.
It’s easy to see why. I’ll be fitting some new ones to both my road-going R1 and my race bike.
What’s not? There’s really no downside. They only take 30 minutes to fit. At around £150 you might think they’re slightly expensive, but I’d rather spend £150 as a precautionary measure than cough up for a new motor after a low speed crash. That’d be a bill for anything up to £3000."