All newer motorcycles come with a side stand switch that kills the ignition when the side stand is open.
This can create problems when riding over bumps or going off road with an enduro or supermotard motorcycle. Additionally, the side stand switch cuts off the ignition when the side stand is removed for any reason such as trackday use.
The Side Stand Switch Eliminator by SmartMoto is a plug and play device that bypasses the standard side stand switch and fools the ECU that it is in place.
- Bypasses the side stand switch easily without any cutting or splicing.
- Lets you remove the entire side stand for trackday or off-road use and reinstall it again quickly when you need to go back to road.
- Replaces a faulty side stand switch.
High Quality Standards
- The whole product is enclosed into a special high grade resin. It is the most durable design available, it is compact and completely waterproof.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
Triumph > Bonneville 790 > 2001 - 2006Triumph > Bonneville 865 > 2007 - 2015Triumph > Bonneville America 790 > 2002 - 2006Triumph > Bonneville America 865 > 2007 - 2015Triumph > Daytona 955i > 2001 - 2006Triumph > Rocket III > 2004 - 2018Triumph > Scrambler 865 > 2006 - 2015Triumph > Speed Triple 1050 > 2005 - 2020Triumph > Speed Triple 1050 RS > 2018 - 2020Triumph > Speed Triple 955i > 2000 - 2004Triumph > Speedmaster 790 > 2003 - 2004Triumph > Speedmaster 865 > 2005 - 2015Triumph > Sprint 1050 > 2006 - 2018Triumph > Sprint RS ST 955i > 1999 - 2004Triumph > Thruxton 900 > 2004 - 2015Triumph > Thunderbird 1600 > 2009 - 2017Triumph > Thunderbird 1700 > 2011 - 2017Triumph > Tiger 955i > 2001 - 2006