The SmartMoto O2 Sensor Eliminator Kit replaces the factory oxygen sensor in a motorcycle's exhaust. The kit allows the bike's ECU to bypass the limitations of the oxygen sensor system and use the installed air-fuel map. This results in improved throttle response, smoother power delivery, and more torque available in the low and mid RPMs.
This kit is designed for motorcycles that follow older emissions standards, such as Euro 2, Euro 3 and in some models up to Euro 4.
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque in the low and mid RPMs.
- It supports Fi tuning modifications such as the Power Commander or ECU remapping which require the removal of the oxygen sensor.
- Supplements the installation of aftermarket exhaust systems that do not have an oxygen sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning Oxygen sensor.
- Plug and play design - no wiring modification is required.
- The kit contains the number of eliminators required to bypass the o2 sensor system on one motorcycle.
High Quality Standards
- The product has a durable and completely waterproof design.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- The exhaust blanking plugs are highly corrosion resistant plugs.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
Ducati > Monster 1200 > 2014 - 2021Ducati > Monster 821 > 2014 - 2021Ducati > Scrambler 1100 > 2018 - 2020Ducati > SuperSport /S 939 > 2017 - 2020KTM > 1050 Adventure > 2015 - 2017KTM > 1090 Adventure / R > 2017 - 2019KTM > 1190 Adventure > 2013 - 2016KTM > 1290 Super Adventure > 2015 - 2020KTM > 1290 Super Duke GT > 2016 - 2020KTM > 1290 Super Duke R > 2014 - 2020Triumph > Boneville Bobber T120 > 2016 - 2020Triumph > Bonneville 1200 T120 > 2016 - 2020Triumph > Bonneville 865 > 2008 - 2015Triumph > Bonneville 900 T100 > 2016 - 2020Triumph > Bonneville America 865 > 2008 - 2015Triumph > Scrambler 1200 /XC /XE > 2019 - 2020Triumph > Scrambler 865 > 2008 - 2015Triumph > Speed Twin 1200 > 2019 - 2020Triumph > Speedmaster 1200 > 2018 - 2020Triumph > Speedmaster 865 > 2007 - 2015Triumph > Street Cup > 2016 - 2019Triumph > Street Scrambler 900 > 2016 - 2020Triumph > Street Twin 900 > 2016 - 2020Triumph > Thruxton 1200 /R > 2016 - 2020Triumph > Thruxton 900 > 2008 - 2015Triumph > Thunderbird 1600 > 2009 - 2017Triumph > Thunderbird 1700 > 2011 - 2017